Henna Tattoos ~ Mehndi – lasts 1 to 3 weeks.
Mehndi is an ancient East Indian traditional art dating back 5000 years ago. Also referred to as Henna tattoos because of its’ staining properties on the skin. This paste has come about by a process of mixing dried henna leaves crushed into a fine powder with essential oils. It is then applied to the body in a decorative pattern. The natural brown henna paste dries to leave a color on the skin based on body heat, thus leaving a cool sensation in the area of the temporary tattoo.
ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE BELOW (bottom of the page)
Being based out of Regina, Saskatchewan YQR, we were the first ones to do Henna Tattoos 40 years ago with the original owner of Unique Day Spa, Kala & Jim, and their daughter, Alka, who is the current owner took over. We have traveled across Canada and United States coast to coast sharing our artwork and traditions at tradeshows for the last 40 years. From tradeshows to cultural awareness programs like Mosaic, Motif, Folkfest, Folklarama, we also have flown as far as New Jersey to do henna for people’s weddings, grads, company events, showers, birthday parties and fundraisers.
* We have many tips and tricks to have darker color and how to make your tattoo last the longest.
* Designs starting as low as $15 – choose from 1000s’ of designs we have or bring your own! Invite us to your celebration and let us help make it memorable!
* Various types of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Henna Kits available with recipes – from natural henna powder, cones, stencils, transfers, applicators, essential oils, stabilizers, and we can make pre-mixed cones fresh for you.
Natural Brown Henna starting at $15.00 and up.
1000’s of designs to choose from, or bring your own!
* REFER PEOPLE through our Referral Program to Unique Day Spa for services, products or courses we teach and receive Referral Credit Dollars up to $50. Ask us for details!
* Inquire on how to become a Unique Day Spa Representative, join our team today! Level 1 and Level 2 have different tiers of benefits and rewards!
* Inquire about our Learn & Earn $$ Programs by taking either a Henna Tattooing Course or any other course we offer with our experienced, Advanced Instructors and Education Center. Be your own boss and make your own hours.
BOOK ONLINE HERE: